Saturday 3 November 2012

Pheww......

We have ordered a new fridge. Hopefully it will be here soon.

Pheww....

What you just heard was the collective sigh of relief from my family.

I am relived because I don't have to do grocery shopping  twice a week.

My husband is relieved because his wife is not going to go for grocery shopping twice a week. He is hoping that the grocery bill will go back down. He can only hope. I am not promising anything.

My kids are relieved that they can have waffles for breakfast once in a while.

We all are relieved that we don't have to go to basement whenever we need something from fridge.

And I am sure , you, my dear blog readers  are relieved that I am not going to whine about my first world problem  of a broken fridge. Actually that is not true. I have one more update and it is an important one.  But I am not going to post it until our new fridge arrives because I don't want to jinx anything.

No comments: