Tuesday 10 March 2009

Super Brain Yoga : So doing thopu karanam is good for your brain..

So doing thopu karanam is good for your brain..

See the video below about Super Brain Yoga :


The interesting thing is this particular yoga is common in South Asia, but not as a yoga exercise to improve brain power but as a worship method at Hindu temples. The belief is if you do this in front of  lord Ganesha, he will eliminate all your hardships. It is also given as punishments at schools for little kids! It is called thopu karanam.

I showed the video to M over the weekend and we both did thopu karanam for 3mins. I was so sore for the next two days! I am thinking that I should start doing thopu karanam every day. Even if it doesn’t improve with my brain power, it will defiantly help shaping my thighs!

No comments: