Sunday 24 February 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I thought I'll write a post in honour of acquiring my 5.5th blog reader! It was great to see her comments ( Thanks Tharini! )

I am sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. I have all the respect for the people who post everyday. I haven't posted anything because I am working on a special project with a friend of mine. This project is close to my heart and I am very excited about it. But it has also kept me busy. I don't want say much about the project until we are close to the release of our first product, probably some time in June if everything goes well.

On other news, it is still winter here. That means I haven't been out walking in a long time and it is making me cranky. So I am posting a picture I took last summer to cheer myself.

Bye for now.

No comments: